As we continue to see an improved life expectancy around the world, more and more focus will be placed upon long-lasting brain health and vitality. As age-related memory issues impact more than 40% of individuals ages 65+, making adjustments to the nutrition we intake as well as the lifestyle we exhibit can lead to improvements in this particular area.
While there are many ways to tend to our overall brain health through great food and quality ingredients, we can also support our cognitive function through the use of Herbalife products like Herbalife MemoryArmor, a short-term memory booster that utilizes the water hyssop, also known as Bacopa.
Bacopa 101: Understanding the Brain Benefits of This Ayurvedic Herb
Bacopa Monnieri is traditionally found throughout wet and tropical environments, routinely thriving in areas where the herb has been completely submerged underwater. Utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, the Bacopa herb is purported to help individuals in several potentially brain-boosting ways through a class of compounds known as bacosides.
Introducing MemoryArmor by Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition was founded in 1980 to better serve the globe with access to beneficial nutritional supplements. Herbalife Nutrition has spent the past 40+ years developing winning products primed with quality ingredients. In addition to their successful Formula One Protein Mix, the MemoryArmor product by Herbalife seeks to tend to the mental and cognitive abilities of an individual’s health.
Available in a 30 capsule container from your Herbalife Nutrition Independent Distributor, MemoryArmor features a host of beneficial ingredients to tend to matters about our brain’s health and function.
Herbalife MemoryArmor contains:
- 300mg of Bacopa Monnieri Extract (per serving)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
To incorporate MemoryArmor into a daily routine, simply take one capsule in the morning. Available in 30-capsule bottles, one MemoryArmor purchase should cover the first leg of a three-month routine.
Key Advantages Offered by Herbalife MemoryArmor (with Bacopa)
More than just a herb, exploring the health benefits of Herbalife products featuring quality ingredients like Bacopa can lead to potential improvements in several key areas. Let’s briefly outline a few of these key benefits below before diving fully into the MemoryArmor product.
- Brimming With Powerful Antioxidants — Antioxidants are what we turn to for support in battling against free radicals. Free radicals are harmful molecules that cause damage to our body by creating cell damage. The Bacopa Monnieri herb features Bacosides, active compounds known to attack free radicals.
- Improved Cognitive Brain Function — Extensive studies have shown that Bacopa can be utilized to improve cognitive function in certain trials. A 12-week study performed on adults ages 60+ found that 300 mg of Bacopa extract delivered improved attention, processing ability, and improved memory.
- Reduce Blood Pressure — While studies are not yet conclusive, preliminary research has shown that Bacopa Monnieri may lead to a reduction in blood pressure for those who are already at elevated levels.
- Potentially Treat Stress & Anxiety — Considered an adaptogenic herb, Bacopa possesses properties that may lead to a decrease in stress and anxiety. Some studies show that Bacopa can help reduce cortisol levels, one of the most important hormones linked to stress. In addition to these anti-anxiety effects, Bacopa also potentially offers mood elevation. As with all nutrition products with quality Herbalife ingredients, experiences may vary from one individual to the next based on body composition and reaction.
Herbalife MemoryArmor endeavors to provide energy support while improving short-term auditory processing and memory recall benefits. Through daily nutritional supplementation, individuals can look to maintain and improve their cognitive resilience as they age. Most studies have shown individual improvement in consumers over 12 weeks.
This is a sponsored post
Digital Health Buzz! aims to be the destination of choice when it comes to what’s happening in the digital health world. We are not about news and views, but informative articles and thoughts to apply in your business.