Self-care is all the rage these days, and with good reason. Most of us are overworked and underpaid, so finding time to relax our bodies and minds can be challenging. Bath bombs can help create a truly relaxing experience without breaking the bank. Simply drop a bath bomb in a warm tub and enjoy the fizz, the soothing aromas, and a break from the go go go.
A Self-care Day
After a long, seemingly endless week at the office, all you need is a day off you care for yourself. Treat yourself to a Saturday morning in the tub with a self-care day. Grab your masks, lotions, exfoliators, and your favorite bath bomb, and get ready for a self-care party.
Drop your bath bomb in the tub and try out one of these relaxing self-care acts:
- Do a deep condition treatment on your hair.
- Exfoliate your whole body from head to toe.
- Shave your legs or implement your favorite hair removal method.
- Apply a facemask and let it make its magic while you soak in the skin-softening goodness of your bath bomb.
Taking a day for self-care may just change your stride and help you hit your work hurdles head-on.
A Romantic Date with Yourself
Sometimes we need a break from the daily grind and a few moments where the only thing on our mind is choosing our next piece of chocolate. There is nothing better than a glass of red wine and a box of chocolates than a warm bath and a relaxing bath bomb.
Set the mood by dimming the lights and finding that perfect smooth jazz playlist on Spotify. Then just open those chocolates and get ready to drop in a relaxing bath bomb.
A Good Book
There is nothing like enjoying a good book. Enjoying a long bath and your favorite saga can be a match made in heaven.
A Deep Aromatherapy Session
Nothing resets the mind and body like a good soak and an aromatherapy session. Try some of these different aromatherapies to amp up your bath time relaxation:
- Chamomile — Calm the mind with chamomile. Chamomile also helps with reducing inflammation.
- Vetiver — Use to boost your mood and relax your nerves.
- Cassia — Is survived from the Cinnamomum cassia plant. When applied to the skin and a carrier oil, it leaves a cooling sensation that is relaxing to the muscles and the mind.
- Lemon — Full of antioxidants, lemon is fantastic for inflammation and boosts energy levels.
A break from all the hustle and bustle could do us all good. Everyone needs time to recharge and reset their minds or finish a day full of home projects instead of worrying about the next office deadline.
Give yourself a day or two at home to enjoy the little things. Homemade pancakes, getting in a good laundry organization day, or finally put together that shelf you’ve meant to assemble. And at the end of your long day of maxing and relaxing, enjoy a warm bath with your favorite bath bomb to just tie up all the loose ends to a perfectly lazy day.
In conclusion, whether you just have the evening or a whole weekend to yourself, taking some me time with a warm bath and a bath bomb will help you unwind, recharge, and be ready to take on the world!
This is a sponsored post
Digital Health Buzz! aims to be the destination of choice when it comes to what’s happening in the digital health world. We are not about news and views, but informative articles and thoughts to apply in your business.